Friday, October 8, 2010

The desert.


Recently it has been one of those 'seasons' to be quite honest. A season of dryness. Hunger of the spiritual kind. And wanting of fulfillment by God. The truth is... Its a hard and long time to go through. A time of not feeling like you are hearing much from God. A time of not having so much enthusiasm for his works! A time of crying and wondering. Even a time of doubting.

During these seasons I almost feel numb. Most of these days I don't want to get out of bed. There's no point in getting out of bed. Anyone who knows me knows this isnt normal for me. I generally am very positive and love getting up because I realize God has a plan for that day. But in these seasons I'm just there.

But! The great news is I am out of that season. All I had to do was pray for strength, and joy, and thirst! God answered that prayer! Thank you Jesus!

" Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,for they will be filled." Matthew 5:6.

AMEN!

With love, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment