Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sitting here in tears...

How can this guy that I call God, Jesus, Messiah, Father, Comforter adore me?? That is my thought tonight as I sit here writing this blog in tears listening to the song "How He Loves Us." He has taking EVERY dirty mark in my heart away and filled it with his LOVEE!! I know I am not the only one amazed by this.

I think of the cross... I think of Him, The King of Kings, hanging there. I think of Blood and Water pouring from His side... as HE hung there... for me. How in the world do I think of that sometimes and not be heartbroken! Infact I am heartbroken for not being heartbroken everytime I think of my HEAVENLY FATHER hanging on a cross!!

The craziness is He turns it into beauty. The most ugly and painful picture in my mind is Him hanging there and He turns it into something BEAUTIFUL!! How you may ask. Salvation. Love. Pureness. And this is amazing. and Beautiful.

He loves us! He wants us in Heaven with Him. He died on the cross for that. He rose again three days later to conquer death. He wants us there with Him. My prayer is that you have accepted this love... And if you have not. Hit me up. I wanna tell you the rest of this amazing story. Thats all for now. (:

With love,
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment